Unbuffered Dual In-Line Memory Module(DIMM) series consists of 1Gb version C DDR2 SDRAMs in Fine Ball Grid Array(FBGA) packages on a 240pin glass-epoxy substrate. This Hynix 1Gb version C based DDR2 Unbuffered DIMM series provide a high performance 8 byte interface in 133.35mm width form factor of industry standard. It is suitable for easy interchange and addition.
- JEDEC standard Double Data Rate2 Synchrnous DRAMs (DDR2 SDRAMs) with 1.8V +/- 0.1V Power Supply
- All inputs and outputs are compatible with SSTL_1.8 interface
- 8 Bank architecture
- Posted CAS
- Programmable CAS Latency 3 ,4 ,5, 6
- OCD (Off-Chip Driver Impedance Adjustment)
- ODT (On-Die Termination)
- Fully differential clock operations (CK & /CK)
- Programmable Burst Length 4 / 8 with both sequential and interleave mode
- Auto refresh and self refresh supported
- 8192 refresh cycles / 64ms
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- DDR2 SDRAM Package: 60ball FBGA(128Mx8), 84ball FBGA(64Mx16)
- 133.35 x 30.00 mm form factor
- This product is in compliance with the directive pertaining of RoHS.