Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Unbuffered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as PCs and workstations.
- VDD=1.5V +/- 0.075V
- VDDQ=1.5V +/- 0.075V
- VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
- Functionality and operations comply with the DDR3 SDRAM datasheet
- 8 internal banks
- Data transfer rate: PC3-10600
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly: BL 8 or BC (Burst Chop) 4
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On Die Termination (ODT) supported
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD (Serial Presence Detect) EEPROM
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.